The one where the bathroom wall caught on fire


Add Yours →

Oh ouch.
I saw this earlier but assumed it was a truck stop or something until ALG pointed out that it was your house scary.
At my house, we’re more prone to the turned-the-wrong-burner-on problem, which we repeated recently until the smoke detector noticed.

I added some clarifying notes, Thomas. I wish it was a clock radio, then all I’d need is a lawyer to help me sue for damages caused by a product defect. 🙂

So much for sexy candlelight baths… Back to the institutional electric light bulb… but be sure test out those GCFI’s!

Leave a Reply